Seeking a Youth Development Programme Co-ordinator
A well established charity, that we will be sending out our volunteers to, is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to fill the position of Youth Development Programme Co-ordinator to join their dynamic team.
They are a Christian Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) based on Phuket Island, working with underprivileged, impoverished and ‘at risk’ children. They run various projects on Phuket and are looking to expand their Sport Ministry Programme. You will be involved in organising, implementing and co-ordination of a sport development programme.
- Co-ordinating a rugby outreach programme in the surrounding Thai government schools.
- Assisting with the coaching of rugby
- Co-ordinating International volunteers
- Qualification in Sport Science or related field
- Sport coaching experience in Rugby for a minimum of 2 years
- Some management experience
- Experience in ministry and youth outreach (Preferred)
- Able to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
- You will have to source some support as ACF is only able to provide a small salary
- Valid Passport
- Candidates 25 year and older preferred
Please send your CV to email@example.com to forward on if you are interested in the position.